As an attentive Account Manager, you’ll be providing first class account management to a portfolio of charity and academic clients as you guide them towards an excellently-managed travel programme. Coming ideally from a travel management environment, you will understand the key requirements and challenges presented by our charity and academic customers and have the knowledge to deliver outstanding solutions as well as the account management skills to maximise client satisfaction and support long-term client retention and growth.
You’ll spend most of your time meeting and speaking to clients and will also have use of our centrally-located London office as well as the flexibility to work from home as required. We are looking for a candidate specifically from a travel management background who is looking to develop their account management skills to a next level.
This is a key role within the business and on a daily basis you will:
- Develop and agree quarterly business plans, KPI’s and metrics with agreed objectives.
- Using client data and best practice knowledge of travel management, consult with the client on improvements to their internal travel management processes that will provide efficiencies, savings and improved duty of care outcomes.
- Work to a personal sales plan that drives activity levels appropriate to account plans and renewals
- Own and manage the re-bid process for those clients going to market.
- Prepare and present information including RFI’s and Tender Proposals as required
- Maintain CRM information in line with the sales policy
- Provide effective pipeline, forecast and deal/renewal management information and monitor competitor activity
- Identify and attend client specific exhibitions and other promotional & networking events
In return you’ll get some fantastic benefits:
- A highly competitive salary, with quarterly bonus
- Car allowance
- 24.5 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Option to buy or sell annual leave days
- Excellent opportunities for progression in a fast-growing company
- Life Assurance
- Employee Healthcare Cash Plan
- Discounted travel
- Season ticket loan
- Free Eye Tests
- Modern central London office
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Team nights out
- Free fruit and refreshments
- Proven account management skills in a structured, B2B solutions travel environment
- Experience in managing accounts with client revenues £1m - £10m+
- Experience of working in complex sales environments with multiple stakeholders e.g. users, managers, HR, Finance, Executive
- Experience in managing and responding to tenders in a pseudo public sector environment
- Significant commercial acumen – particularly in sales analysis and forecasting
- Confidence in working in a technology-driven environment in respect to both client solutions and internal processes/applications
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with a personable and professional presence
- Good IT competency - particularly Excel, Word, PowerPoint and database management
- A full UK driving license (essential)
If you are an experienced Account Manager who meets the requirements of our role then we would very much like to hear from you.
Welcome to Diversity Travel – We’re a leading travel management company for the charity and academic communities. We’re proud and passionate about what we do in helping our clients understand and save money on their travel and accommodation. We invite you to visit our company LinkedIn page https://www.linkedin.com/company/diversity-travel/
to learn more about us and what we do.
We’re proud and passionate about what we do.
We embrace diversity and treat everyone with respect and trust.
We always look to improve our products, services and ourselves.
We keep the customer at the heart of everything we do.