Business Development Manager
We are a successful travel management company for the charity and academic communities and we’re proud and passionate about what we do.
We are currently looking for an experienced Business Development Manager to identify and close business opportunities within the charity, non-profit and academic sectors. The Business Development Manager will be responsible for winning opportunities over £0.5 million and primary responsibilities will include:
- Developing profitable leads through effective management of an assigned target account list
- Developing and managing a balanced sales pipeline to enable you to consistently meet/exceed revenue and margin targets
- Identifying all the stakeholders in prospect organisations and adopting sales strategies that meet their needs, highlighting the differentiators between Diversity Travel and its competitors
- Responding professionally to RFPs and manage major new bids/tenders with the bid team
- Preparing and delivering high quality client presentations and web demonstrations to potential clients
- Maintaining current CRM information in line with the sales policy
This is a great opportunity to build experience and progress within a fast-growing organisation and we offer a competitive package which includes:-
- Attractive package which includes competitive basic salary of up to £45K (dependant on experience); Bonus (OTE £20k); Car Allowance; Laptop and Mobile
- 24.5 days holiday (plus bank holidays), rising to 25.5 days
- Option to buy or sell additional annual leave from January
- Employee Assistance Program
- Healthcare Cash Plan
- Excellent opportunities for progression in a fast-growing company
- Discounted staff travel
- Life Assurance
- Season ticket loan
- Team nights out
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Pro-active, driving approach with ability to develop new business
- An affinity with our non-profit sector
- Highly organised and able to achieve results through effective planning
- The ability to develop and nurture strong working relationships internally and externally
- Creative, dynamic and solutions focused
- Outstanding brand ambassador
- Excellent attention to detail and high level of accuracy
- Essential to hold a full UK driving licence
This is a full time, fully remote role ideally based in London / South of England. You
are likely to spend around half your time meeting with potential clients. Office hours are
8.45am - 5.30pm, Monday to Friday.
Welcome to Diversity Travel – We’re a leading travel management company for the charity and academic communities. We’re proud and passionate about what we do in helping our clients understand and save money on their travel and accommodation. We invite you to visit our company LinkedIn page https://www.linkedin.com/company/diversity-travel/ to learn more about us and what we do.
We’re proud and passionate about what we do.
We embrace diversity and treat everyone with respect and trust.
We always look to improve our products, services and ourselves.
We keep the customer at the heart of everything we do.