Deputy Operations Manager
We are a successful travel management company for the charity and academic communities, and we are proud and passionate about what we do.
We are recruiting for a Deputy Operations Manager to assist our Head of Operations in the day to day running of the Operations Department. You will promote and support Diversity Travel’s company values and behaviours, our company culture and work ethic, and primary responsibilities will include:
- Managing teams of travel consultants and team managers to ensure we consistently deliver outstanding customer service across the business
- Instigating continuous improvement, always searching for innovation in performance and process to maximise the potential of the department.
- Delivering against financial and quality measures,
- Working closely with other key departments and stakeholders to ensure a collaborative customer focused approach.
- Maintaining a consistent overview of all customer touchpoints to provide the best possible customer experience.
- Proven ability of leading managers in an operations role to deliver consistent success.
- Working with key stakeholders to plan and deliver recruitment and training strategies
- Assisting with the customer implementation process to ensure all new customers are implemented efficiently & effectively into the business.
- Experience of managing a travel operations team.
- Strong leadership skills with the capacity balance priorities and motivate a team
- Significant commercial acumen.
- Excellent record of maximising opportunities and profitability.
- Strong customer focus to achieve a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Outstanding communication skills and the ability to forge strong working relationships
- Strong work ethic, self-motivated, highly organised.
- High level of IT and systems skills.
In return, you will receive:
- Attractive salary (circa £36k - £45k pending experience) plus bonus
- Opportunity for combination of office and home working
- 24.5 days Annual Leave (plus Bank Holidays), rising to 25.5 days
- Option to buy or sell additional annual leave from January
- Excellent opportunities for progression in a fast-growing company
- Private Healthcare
- Employee Assistance Program
- Life Assurance
- Season ticket loan
- Discounted staff travel
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Central Manchester offices
If you are interested in our role and meet the requirements above, then please do get in touch. Our hours of work are 8.45am – 5.30pm, Monday to Friday. Our office is based in Manchester City Centre, and this role offers the opportunity for a combination of office and home-working following probation period.
Welcome to Diversity Travel – We’re a successful travel management company for the charity and academic communities. We’re proud and passionate about what we do in helping our clients understand and save money on their travel and accommodation. We invite you to visit our company LinkedIn page https://www.linkedin.com/company/diversity-travel/ to learn more about us and what we do.
We’re proud and passionate about what we do.
We embrace diversity and treat everyone with respect and trust.
We always look to improve our products, services and ourselves.
We keep the customer at the heart of everything we do.