Resource Planning Analyst
We are a successful travel management company for the charity and academic communities, and we are proud and passionate about what we do.
We are looking for an experienced Resource Planning Analyst to help optimise our workforce in meeting the demands of our multi-channel, 100-person operations centre. You will be responsible for all aspects of resource and planning, including forecasting, scheduling, real-time management, along with data production.
This is a new role and therefore the successful candidate will have the opportunity to use their experience to shape growth within our organisation as we look to continue our significant expansion. Key tasks will include:
- Forecasting email, call and chat demand from over 2,000 clients across our 24/7 operation, servicing the charity, academic and not-for-profit sectors
- Producing rosters for our teams based on your forecasts, to ensure delivery of our key service metrics
- Facilitating the production and delivery of key performance reports to the department and the wider business.
- Determining optimal holiday allowances and managing broader leave requests
- Managing site administration for several of our tools to support performance, including our Mitel contact centre system and performance dashboards
- We do not currently use workforce management tools and therefore, initially, an ability to build from the bottom up is essential
- Previous experience in a similar WFM role within a contact centre environment is essential
- Proven ability of working accurately and to a high standard within approved deadlines
- Strong data management skills with appropriate Excel experience. Ideally, some knowledge of a business analytics tool such as Power BI would be beneficial
- Experience of being able to deliver effective change and measure successes
- Excellent communicator comfortable with working at the heart of our team.
- Experience of compiling, interpreting and presenting data to a senior leadership audience
In return you will receive:
- Salary to £38k plus monthly performance related bonus.
- Opportunity for combination of office and home working
- 31.5 days holiday (including bank holidays), rising to 32.5 days after 1 years’ service
- Option to buy or sell additional annual leave
- Excellent opportunities for progression
- Employee Assistance Program
- Healthcare Cash Plan
- Life Assurance
- Season ticket loan
- Discounted staff travel
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Centrally located offices in Manchester
If you are interested in our role and meet the requirements above, then please do get in touch. Our hours of work are Monday – Friday, 8.45am – 5.30pm. Our office is based in Manchester City Centre, and there is the opportunity to work up to 2 days per week from home (upon completion of probation period). We will also consider this role to be remote.
Welcome to Diversity Travel – We’re a successful travel management company for the charity and academic communities. We’re proud and passionate about what we do in helping our clients understand and save money on their travel and accommodation. We invite you to visit our company LinkedIn page https://www.linkedin.com/company/diversity-travel/ to learn more about us and what we do.
We’re proud and passionate about what we do.
We embrace diversity and treat everyone with respect and trust.
We always look to improve our products, services and ourselves.
We keep the customer at the heart of everything we do.